- What information do we collect?
- Why do we collect data?
- How long do we keep your data?
- What are your rights?
- Other websites
- How to contact us
RENTAL & RETURN POLICY
1. For weekend events, a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total rental fee will be due upon signing of the contract in addition to a security deposit of $1,000. For weekday events, 100% of rental fee and security deposit both due at signing. Both deposits are non-refundable upon cancellation for any reason. The security deposit will not be credited against the rental amount, the balance of the rental fee will be due 30 days prior to your event. Upon completion of the Event, the Event Space will be assessed by Owner or Owner Representative and an Event Report will be completed. If the Event Report
indicates no issues, the security deposit will be refunded to Renter within 30 days of the Event. Any and all damages or repairs to the Event Space, facility or grounds, and/or excessive cleaning that result from Renter’s use of the Event Space shall be deducted from the security deposit to the extent the deposit is
sufficient to cover these damages and/or repairs. To the extent that the deposit is not sufficient to cover these costs, Renter agrees to be responsible for all reasonable repair and cleaning costs resulting from their use of the Event Space. Security reimbursements are mailed to renter the beginning of each month
for the previous month’s events. All checks are made payable to St. Peter Partners LLC.
2. The rental amount must be paid in accordance with Paragraph 1, above. If Renter fails to make payment of the security deposit or the rental amount within the time periods specified in Paragraph 1, Owner may cancel the Event and keep any deposits and rental amounts already paid to it. Ohio does not currently impose a tax on facility rentals. If that changes prior to the Event, the Renter will be required to pay any and all applicable taxes with the rental fee.
3. Renter shall have access to the Event Space within a reasonable time prior to the beginning of the Event in order to make preparations for the Event, which time shall be mutually agreed upon between Owner and Renter. The Event must end at the time set forth above. At such time, Owner shall have complete access to the Event Space. Renter and/or Renter’s vendors shall collect and remove all personal belongings, rented items, remove all trash to the dumpster and vacate the Event Space. If any Event attendee, member of Renter’s staff, Renter’s vendors or other party not approved of by Owner remains at the Event Space after a reasonable period of time to accomplish the immediately foregoing, which period of time shall not exceed one hour, there will be a charge of $100.00 per hour or any part of an hour thereafter, which will be deducted from the security deposit.
4. The Owner has the right to deny use of the facility by any outside group or organization where in the judgment of the Owner, the purpose of the applicant and/or the activity to be carried on, is illegal or contrary to public policy. No one may use the Event Space in violation of any law, including but not
limited to drug use, illegal dispensing of alcoholic beverages and altercations. Firearms are not permitted anywhere at the Event Space. Violations of the foregoing will result in forfeiture of Renter’s deposit and Renter shall be liable for any further damages incurred by Owner. Further, the Owner representative
present during your event shall have the right to terminate the event if, in his/her judgment, the Renter or guests violate these policies and/or rules. Renter is responsible for the conduct and safety of its attendees, vendors or other guests, Renter’s employees, independent contractors or other agents under
Renter’s control or the control of any independent contractor hired by Renter during the rental period or holdover. Owner shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen items, before during or after the Event. Renter shall be responsible for any damages done to the Event Space or any other part of the property
during the period of time. Renter is responsible for attendees, vendors or other guests, Renter’s employees, independent contractors or other agents under Renter’s control or the control of any independent contractor hired by you.
5. Owner shall not be responsible for any damaged property or personal injuries to Renter or Renter’s vendors, guests, attendees and contractors that arises from Renters’ use of the Event Space. Renter agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Owner harmless from any liability arising, directly or indirectly, from Renter’s use of the Event Space, including, but not limited to: (a) any liability to Renter’s vendors, guests, attendees and contractors; and (b) any liability to any other third-party arising from acts or omissions of Renter, Renter’s vendors, guests, attendees and contractors. Event attendees are permitted to leave cars in the Event Space parking lot overnight, if necessary, provided however, Owner is not responsible for the security of their cars and has no liability whatsoever for any damage, claim or other event associated with the parking of cars at the Event Space, before, during or after the Event.
Further, Renter acknowledges and agrees that Renter is responsible for insuring that Renter and Renter’s vendors, guests, attendees, and contractors comply with all applicable health and safety orders, guidelines and best practices regarding infectious disease issued by any governmental authority, including, but not limited to, all orders, guidelines and best practices relating to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Renter further acknowledges and agrees that as a practical matter Renter will be best positioned to ensure compliance with such health and safety orders, guidelines and best practices by Renter’s vendors,guests, attendees, and contractors before, during and after an Event. Accordingly, in consideration of this Agreement and use of the Event Space, Renter waives any claim or cause of action against Owner for liability arising from exposure to any infectious disease within or around the Event Space, including, but not limited to, Covid-19. Renter further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Owner harmless from any liability arising, directly or indirectly, from any claims or causes of action for exposure to infectious disease within or around the Event Space, including Covid-19, by Renter’s vendors, guests, attendees, contractors or other third-party.
6. Owner reserves the right, without liability, to cancel this Event Contract in the event of unforeseen circumstances or conditions that would necessitate such a cancellation. Upon such a cancellation, owner at its discretion, will either refund all fees and deposits or provide an alternate date, within close proximity of original date, to reschedule the event mutually agreed upon between Owner and Renter.
7. Renter shall supply Owner with a Certificate of Liability Insurance no later than 30 days prior to the Event. Renter must carry liability and property damage insurance for the Event Space in form and substance satisfactory to Owner. The Liability insurance should include coverage of damages or claims that may result from the use of alcohol during the event. The limit of liability must be at least $1,000,000 and shall name St. Peter Partners LLC as an additional insured. If no approved certificate is delivered, Owner may terminate the Event Contract without liability. Policy must also include a Waiver of Subrogation; All insurance policies carried by Owner or Renter covering the Property, the Fixtures, the Venue or Renter’s Personal Property, including, without limitation, contents, fire and casualty insurance, shall expressly waive any right of subrogation on the part of the insurer against the other party.
8. Upon receipt of the deposit, Owner will hold the Event Space and time outlined above on a definite basis. If Renter cancels this agreement for any reason, all payments made to Owner at the time of the cancellation shall be retained by Owner. Owner may, at any time, including but not limited to times when Renter is using the Event Space, conduct appointments and/or showings associated with other rentals and/or prospective rentals of the Event Space. Owner agrees not to unreasonably interfere with Renter’s use and enjoyment of the Event Space and the Event, and Renter agrees not to unreasonably interfere with Owner’s right to conduct its appointments and/or showings.
9. In furtherance of Owner’s marketing and promotion of the Event Space, Owner may take photographs, videos and make other reproductions and resultant material of Renter’s use of the Event Space and its Event before, during and after such Event. Renter agrees that any such reproduction, in any form, shall be the sole and exclusive property of Owner and that Owner is hereby permitted to use such photographs, videos and other reproductions and materials in any lawful manner in order to market and promote the Event Space.
10. Renter agrees to the following rules for the Event contracted for hereunder. A charge of $100.00 per hour or any part of an hour will be deducted from security deposit as outlined below should excessive clean-up be required by venue following event:
• The Renter, or a responsible designee of Renter, must be present during the entire Event and is responsible for assuring that rules are followed and everyone has left the Event Space by the required time. Owner shall provide access to the Event Space as agreed upon and will be generally available to resolve any issues that may arise.
• The number of persons allowed in the building may not exceed the maximum occupancy established for the premises. No one is permitted to stand or dance on tables and chairs. Owner will provide tables and chairs for up to 300 guests. Linens and additional decorations may be rented from Owner’s approved vendor. Owner will contact Renter in advance of the Event in order to plan the table arrangement, construct a timeline for the Event and confirm and coordinate all vendor information. Renter may make an appointment with Owner or Owner’s representatives to view the Event Space as configured for another event.
• No more than 25 people, all of whom must be authorized for entry by Renter, are permitted in the 2nd floor private suite at any time. Renter bears all responsibility for the conduct, safety, actions and well-being of its authorized occupants.
• The Owner will provide routine janitorial services after the Event. The fee for these routine janitorial services is included in your rental fee. Renter must take extra food and drinks home or dispose of at the end of the Event. If it is left in the Event Space, Owner will deduct from the security deposit for additional or excessive cleanup.
• Owner does not provide any food, beverages or services related thereto including containers for ice or beverages, coffee pots or pitchers. Renter may bring its own equipment and supplies or those can be obtained through its caterer or bartender. Renter agrees to use one of the Owner approved caterers.
• Owner does not provide expendable supplies, including but not limited to cups, napkins, plates, warmers, chair covers, linens, white wedding chairs, or laptop computers/cables. Renter may obtain these through its caterer or a separate event rental company.
• Renter may not use supplies from the Event Space, including but not limited to – toilet paper or paper towels to decorate cars or limo. These supplies are provided to guests for their proper use only.
• Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outdoors. Excessive clean-up of cigar or cigarette butts, beer cans and party debris left laying around the property by event guests will result in a deduction of security deposit.
• The Owner does not have a liquor license, but the Renter may supply alcoholic beverages to be consumed on the premises served by a bartender provided by caterer or outside vendor. It is the Renters’ sole responsibility to comply with all applicable federal, state and local liquor laws and regulations and shall provide to Owner written proof thereof. Further, Renter shall be responsible for monitoring their guests’ use of alcohol during the event. The Renters further agree to defend and indemnify the Owner against any and all causes of action that may arise during or after the event as a result of alcohol consumed at the event. Last Call should be made 30 minutes prior to event end time. Vomit clean-up due to excessive drinking will be charged against security deposit.
• Decoration of the facility will be the sole responsibility of the Renter. Under no circumstances are decorations to be stapled, nailed, glued or tacked to the structure, finishes, walls, ceiling or light fixtures. No tape may be used on the floor. The manner and style of decorations will be subject to prior approval by the owner and may not include any aspect, which will damage or deface any part of the building. All candles and open flames must be contained and closely monitored. Renter must take out boxes and trash from decorating. An extra charge will be deducted from Renter’s deposit if an unusual amount of trash and or boxes are left at the Event Space.
• Absolutely no sky lanterns or fireworks may be used on the property. No fog machines, confetti, glitter, rice or silly string of any kind can be used inside the building or anywhere on the Event Space or property. Renter may use sparklers away from the buildings, bubbles and real/fresh flower petals and birdseed. If any of these materials are used improperly as above stated, Owner may deduct cleanup expenses from Renter’s security deposit.
• Owner has a zero-tolerance policy for violence. If the police are called to the Event by ANYONE (including the Owner representative attending your event) for any reason other than a medical emergency, Owner may shut down event and retain the entire security deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS.